Here’s a sampling of some Twitter numbers dropped during Chirp.
- 105,779,710 registered users at the time of the conference
- 300K new Twitter users each day in April 2010
- 180M uniques/month (note: only 105M users)
- 75% of traffic from outside US
- 60% of new registrations from outside US
- 3 billion requests per day
- 1500% growth per year (assuming since founding in 2006)
- 600M search queries per day
- 55M new tweets per day
- 100K registered apps
- Negotiating with 56 cell service providers worldwide on SMS contracts
- 25% Black Eyed Peas in attendance
More to come.